SBI YONO is recently launched by the State Bank of India as an all-in-one app. For every lifestyle shopping, the platform is billed as the one-stop-shop with the main aim of SBI products. You can check out the Yono sbi customer care number for more details.
SBI YONO bills on themselves as it is the digital wallet where one can set up a digital banking account using eKYC processes seamlessly is the main feature of this app.
The portal here offers great customer convenience where every journey has been designed with the smallest amount of clicks with easy-to-understand descriptions is how the design is made. This app will enhance the banking experience of customers and also help the bank to increase user engagement.
Features of SBI YONO app
Across 14 categories in YONO already, there are more than 60 partnerships that have been enabled. Amazon, Ola, Myntra, Yatra, Swiggy, AirBnB, and Swiggy are some of the partners of YONO that are included. The others are as follows:
- Digital Wallet to open a bank account in just 5 minutes
- SBI Account – Spend analysis and account information
- Shop for Insurances, credit cards, and loans
- Book a cab (Uber, Ola)
- Entertainment (Movie tickets, etc.)
- Dining experience (Swiggy, Restaurant partnerships)
- Travel and stay
- Medical Assistance
- Financial Product Shopping
- Transfer funds using UPI
- Bill payment
How to get an SBI YONO app account
- New customers to SBI: You can open a new SBI Insta Account if you are a new SBI customer. For this, you need the details of your PAN card and Aadhar card on the Yono App. For further details and information, you can check out the Yono sbi customer care number.
- Existing SBI customers: One can use their existing bank credentials to log in to YONO for the existing SBI customers. Please set up a temporary password using your SBI band account details online for those without an online account already.