The SBI has launched its comprehensive digital service platform for the convenience of its customers. The application is known as YONO (You Only Need One). This is an Omni digital app that allows the customers to have everything linked to financial services and lifestyle services.
The main reason behind this application is to offer the customers control over various financial services except for the service of deposit or withdraw the cash. Due to the YONO app, the State Bank of India has seen a rise in their digital transaction from 26% to 36%. And the ATM transaction has slightly fallen from 44 percent to 33 percent.
What categories does YONO SBI app offer?
No wonder one can always call at YONO SBI customer care number to solve their issues. But the application offers various categories for the customers to seek advantage. Here are some of the categories mentioned below:
- Banking and renting cabs.
- hotels and stay
- Exciting discounts and amazing offers by more than 60 E-Commerce players.
- Travel, etc.
What is the right way to transfer or send money via the YONO SBI app?
- Firstly, login into SBI YONO app via your smartphone.
- Go to the home screen of the application and tap on the option ‘Fund Transfer.’
- Further, you need to select the beneficiary. Fill in your details following the amount you want to transfer.
- Authentic the transfer process using MPIN.
- The user will get the successful transfer message on his smartphone.
Instead of visiting the SBI bank branch, you can transfer money using YONO SBI. This method is quite simple and requires only 10 minutes.
The YONO SBI app is meant to offer great convenience to the users. People who are always on the go can use this app. On the other hand, if you face any issue with the app, you can always call on YONO SBI customer care number.